Sacramento Car Accident Lawyers
Injured in a car crash? Piering Law Firm can help.
A car accident may impact your quality of life in many ways. Your physical injuries and medical bills may make it hard for you to earn a living, take care of your family or do the things you enjoy. Our car accident attorneys in Sacramento will take the time to understand how the accident has affected your quality of life and ensure that you receive a level of compensation that reflects your unique circumstances.
We Are Here To Answer Your Questions
If you have been injured or a loved one was killed in a car accident that was caused by another person's carelessness or recklessness, you may be wondering, "Who is going to pay for my medical bills?" or "What damages am I entitled to receive?" At Piering Law Firm, we are here to answer all of your questions and provide you with compassionate and skilled legal guidance. Whether your auto accident was caused by another driver's negligence, by a drunk driver, dangerous roads or a defective manufactured good, you can count on us to be there when you need us most.
Though the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of the courtroom, from the beginning, we will build your case as if it were going to trial. This approach enables us to negotiate from a position of strength, which results in larger settlements for our clients. However, if your rights and interests are best protected at trial, you can count on us for aggressive advocacy in the courtroom.
Steps to take after a car accident
After a car accident, it is important to conduct an investigation while the evidence is fresh and intact. We will immediately start collecting evidence, photographs and witness testimonials that will be used to build a strong case for you.
From our office in Sacramento, our attorneys Robert Allen Piering, John Beals, and Sukhtej Atwal represent car accident victims throughout Sacramento County. With more than 50 years of combined experience in personal injury law, we are committed to protecting your rights and helping you get the compensation you need.
Car Accident FAQ:
Looking for answers regarding your recent Sacramento car accident? Check out our recent blog posts for answers to frequently asked questions, accident statistics and risk management:
- Do I Have a Car Accident Case? - How do you know if your case is worth taking to court? The answer often revolves around how extensive the damages suffered were (both to your property and yourself) and how much your insurance company is offering you. Read more on our blog!
- What Damages Can a Car Accident Victim Recover? - If you were injured due to someone else's carelessness which caused your car accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for several types of damages; both economic, and non-economic.
- Common Places Car Accidents Happen - What are some of the most common places car accidents happen? The answer may surprise you!
- What to Do After a Car Accident - If and when your are involved in a car accident there are a lot of things happening at once. Knowing ahead of time how to react and what information to gather can help your case in the future! Our attorneys provide you with a complete list of what to do after your crash.
- I Was Seriously Injured in a Car Accident. Now What? - If your accident resulted in serious or catastrophic injuries, it can be hard to know where to turn or what steps to take next. We're prepared to guide you through the process while offering understanding and sympathetic counsel during this challenging time.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys — on the weekend or in your 海南福彩网app官方下载, if needed — call (916) 476-2399 or send us an email. Because we handle car accidents on a contingent fee basis, you only pay us when we win your case.